Then one day, while strolling in the Park in summer “Olympic” near Voronezh, I noticed a group of people of different ages who moved together as skiers with poles in their hands. At that time I was not yet aware that there is such a special type of walk called Finnish, Norwegian or Scandinavian. Sometimes called North. Curious was different. For me it was not clear the following – because skiers are not young. For just a rest – like that too together they went. Then it became clear – this is a special group to study this type of walk. Great, thought. It’s a great way of spending time and additional stress moderate type for the body. And
able to do almost all age groups. And then, when a more detailed analysis of this kind of exercise, for some reason I remembered the “Swedish” ladder.
Imagine that You don’t know what is “Swedish” ladder. In the 19th century no one knew what it was. Now You will not find anyone who doesn’t know what it is.
But the very idea of Swedish ladder appeared to people in Sweden become healthier. State Sweden in the late 19th Continue reading
Like any type of gymnastics, yoga not useful for everyone. They have their strict contraindications.
Asanas of yoga is absolutely impossible to perform (without prior consultation with the doctor) when:
– mental illness, especially schizophrenia and propensity to psychosis, with the exception of depression: with depression yoga can be useful; but it is better to consult a doctor);
– in all acute diseases of internal organs (e.g., exacerbation of pancreatitis or cholecystitis, appendicitis, etc.);
– for inguinal hernias;
– at a significantly high blood pressure, hypertension stage 2-3; with greatly increased intracranial pressure;
– in severe heart lesions, severe ischemic disease; in the first 3-6 months after myocardial infarction;
–in paroxysmal tachycardia, atrial fibrillation; aortic aneurysm and uncompensated heart disease;
– in the first 6 months after stroke;
– infectious lesions of the joints: Continue reading
We all know that movement is life, so sooner or later the question arises — what movement to and choose which sport to choose. Many people choose a cruise which largely compares favorably with other sports.
Ladies who wish to lose weight, choose aerobics, those who want to increase flexibility — stretching, those who want to build muscle, go to the gym. If you aim is not only to bring the body in shape, but also to improve the condition, then swimming would be a great choice. It is not necessary to wait for summer, because you can join the pool.
The benefits of swimming in the pool is invaluable. Water treatment not only help to bring your body back to normal and make it more proportional, but also reduce the load on the support system to a minimum. The benefits of swimming in the pool is invaluable for women, because unlike the gym, it leads to the appearance of relief or excessive increase of muscles. Shape though and become more Continue reading