As a means for weight loss many people choose running. It not only helps you shed pounds, but also has a restorative effect on the body, strengthens the cardiovascular system and lungs, increases stamina, improves metabolism. However, not all and not always get to run in the Park or at the stadium – in the winter especially not run, and the matching Jogging paths nearby may not be. Treadmill – a great replacement for running on the street. We will tell you about how to set up your weight loss on a treadmill.
Use treadmill for weight loss, as with any aerobic activities (practice-related palpitations), is effective for a sufficient duration of training not less than 20 minutes. The optimal workout time – 40 minutes or even an hour. During this time, you will burn 300 to 700 calories on the treadmill. Such training can lead to intense burning of calories, but it is better to combine them with other types of load – for example, with strength training to not only lose Continue reading
With the development of stomach ulcers people almost can’t move because of the disease almost completely suppresses motor activity. The thing is that the ulcer is an open wound into abdominal cavity and it appears when the gastric juice eats away at the fabric. Scientists were able to prove that the manifestation of ulcers promotes microbe Helicobacter. No coincidence, experts recommend to comply with bed rest and during acute physical activity in the stomach ulcer is considered contraindicated.
Physical activity in the development of pathology
Sports in the stomach ulcer is permitted only in remission stage of the disease. Created full set of exercises, which allows to significantly improve the blood flow in the abdominal Continue reading
Like any type of gymnastics, yoga not useful for everyone. They have their strict contraindications.
Asanas of yoga is absolutely impossible to perform (without prior consultation with the doctor) when:
– mental illness, especially schizophrenia and propensity to psychosis, with the exception of depression: with depression yoga can be useful; but it is better to consult a doctor);
– in all acute diseases of internal organs (e.g., exacerbation of pancreatitis or cholecystitis, appendicitis, etc.);
– for inguinal hernias;
– at a significantly high blood pressure, hypertension stage 2-3; with greatly increased intracranial pressure;
– in severe heart lesions, severe ischemic disease; in the first 3-6 months after myocardial infarction;
–in paroxysmal tachycardia, atrial fibrillation; aortic aneurysm and uncompensated heart disease;
– in the first 6 months after stroke;
– infectious lesions of the joints: Continue reading