Like any type of gymnastics, yoga not useful for everyone. They have their strict contraindications.
Asanas of yoga is absolutely impossible to perform (without prior consultation with the doctor) when:
– mental illness, especially schizophrenia and propensity to psychosis, with the exception of depression: with depression yoga can be useful; but it is better to consult a doctor);
– in all acute diseases of internal organs (e.g., exacerbation of pancreatitis or cholecystitis, appendicitis, etc.);
– for inguinal hernias;
– at a significantly high blood pressure, hypertension stage 2-3; with greatly increased intracranial pressure;
– in severe heart lesions, severe ischemic disease; in the first 3-6 months after myocardial infarction;
–in paroxysmal tachycardia, atrial fibrillation; aortic aneurysm and uncompensated heart disease;
– in the first 6 months after stroke;
– infectious lesions of the joints: Continue reading
The effectiveness of yoga for weight loss is vital for many — and for those who are going to go to my first practice, and for those who are already practicing yoga or other physical activity. Though rare, the instructor will give a definite answer to this question, because the influence of yoga on the body depends not only on the perfect execution of the asanas, but also on many other factors — correctly chosen direction, power, instructor, breathing exercises and so on.
About what yoga is, how it is treated and what to consider when organizing
your lessons, Aephi told professional teacher of Kundalini yoga Irene Nelson .
Milici Maya, Aephi: Can yoga help to lose weight?
Irene Nelson . Yes, of course. But before you choose this method of solving problems with excess weight, we need to understand what yoga is. Yoga — is a system of self-discovery. Types of yoga huge amount. If you want to lose weight Continue reading
The book is devoted to the mechanism of adaptation of the organism to physical stress and stress situations, the use of this adaptation and its chemical “mediators” for the prevention and treatment of noncommunicable diseases, which represent an open challenge to modern medicine. Justified new view of stress-limiting systems of the organism and it is shown that
with the help of metabolites of these systems and their synthetic analogues can be successfully alerted diverse stress damage the body — from ulcerative lesions of the gastric mucosa to cardiac arrhythmias and ventricular fibrillation in myocardial infarction.
The mechanism of adaptation to physical loads
The main stages Continue reading