The benefits of morning exercise for kids
Morning exercises for kids is not just a set of easy to perform exercises available, but a real godsend for parents who want their child to lead a healthy lifestyle. Even in the word “charging” is founded on a positive meaning, because these exercises are capable to charge a little energy for the whole day!
Fun exercises for kids will help your baby to Wake up faster, because a simple warm-up exercises tend to saturate the body with oxygen. Children’s exercises strengthens the muscles, allowing the baby to stay in good physical shape. Simple and interesting exercises for morning exercises for kids turns into a kind of magical ritual that will symbolize a successful and positive start of the day.
Even the simplest exercises for children helps them to develop motor skills Continue reading
With the development of stomach ulcers people almost can’t move because of the disease almost completely suppresses motor activity. The thing is that the ulcer is an open wound into abdominal cavity and it appears when the gastric juice eats away at the fabric. Scientists were able to prove that the manifestation of ulcers promotes microbe Helicobacter. No coincidence, experts recommend to comply with bed rest and during acute physical activity in the stomach ulcer is considered contraindicated.
Physical activity in the development of pathology
Sports in the stomach ulcer is permitted only in remission stage of the disease. Created full set of exercises, which allows to significantly improve the blood flow in the abdominal Continue reading
Like any type of gymnastics, yoga not useful for everyone. They have their strict contraindications.
Asanas of yoga is absolutely impossible to perform (without prior consultation with the doctor) when:
– mental illness, especially schizophrenia and propensity to psychosis, with the exception of depression: with depression yoga can be useful; but it is better to consult a doctor);
– in all acute diseases of internal organs (e.g., exacerbation of pancreatitis or cholecystitis, appendicitis, etc.);
– for inguinal hernias;
– at a significantly high blood pressure, hypertension stage 2-3; with greatly increased intracranial pressure;
– in severe heart lesions, severe ischemic disease; in the first 3-6 months after myocardial infarction;
–in paroxysmal tachycardia, atrial fibrillation; aortic aneurysm and uncompensated heart disease;
– in the first 6 months after stroke;
– infectious lesions of the joints: Continue reading